The Media Department oversees the media production for the South England Conference. From TV and social media to event coverage. We also do short news video clips and short promotional videos throughout the year.
The Communication and Media departments provide training opportunities and consultation for media personnel in all local churches and provide them with resources.
The department is also responsible for streaming, recording and distributing large-scale programmes such as the week-long Conference titled Camp Meeting, Conference Sessions & Conference Days of Fellowship. These projects are largely carried out through the help of our team of volunteers. If you would like to hear about volunteer possibilities send us an email.
Links & Resources
Streaming - Frequently Asked Questions
- “Should we stream?”
- “We want to start streaming. What next?”
- “Does SECmedia offer churches any live streaming server facilities?”
- “We would like to post sermons online for On Demand viewing… What do you suggest?"
- “Our church is considering purchasing audio and video equipment… What should we buy?"
- “We’re streaming but want to improve the quality of what we produce… Can you help?”
- “How do we integrate streaming into our website?"